It’s hour 8 of your Netflix binge, you’re midway through season three of your favorite show, and you realize you haven’t eaten all day. You’ve held out as long as you can, but the time has come for you to get up and grab some grub. As you begin to walk out the front door, you look back and see your precious pup looking up at you with those big sad eyes. Why not take them along?
Regardless of what the vet says, we all share food with our furry friends because who could say no those puppy dog eyes? So why not spoil them even more with their own treat at one of these popular restaurant chains!
Here’s a list of restaurants that offer treats for your four-legged friends:
- Starbucks “Puppuccino”
- Whipped cream in a cup
- Dairy Queen “Pup Cup”
- Vanilla soft serve topped with a doggie treat
- In-N-Out “Pup Patty”
- Just a plain unseasoned burger patty
- Sprinkles “Doggie Cupcakes”
- Sugar free cupcakes with yogurt frosting (fees apply)
- Sonic “Drive-In Doggie Treats”
- Doggie treats upon request (may not apply to all locations)
- Shake Shack “Poochini”
- Vanilla custard with peanut butter sauce and dog biscuits (fees may apply)
- Johnny Rockets “Dog Burger”
- Regular patty (some locations offer a 20 item doggie menu)
- Lazy Dog Rice Plate
- Cut up beef and rice
- Culver’s “Ice Cream Sundae”
- Drive thru milkbones, sometimes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Chick-Fil-A “Drive Thru Doggie Treats”
- Drive thru doggie treats (They’re out of treats? Just share yours!)
*Note: Restaurants do not typically allow pets inside the building. “Pet friendly” implies outside seating due to health regulations.