Whether you are a year out or graduating next month, here are a few things every student should do before they graduate.
1. Walk through your entire campus and take pictures in your favorite places, you’ll want those memories.
It’s easy to blow off taking pictures around the place you are so familiar with but once you leave looking back at those pictures will be a *precious* memory.
2. Take a trip to a place you’ve never been before
This is your last chance to be impulsive, soon you’ll be in the real world where your job takes precedence over everything and you have to be responsible.
3. Take a class that has nothing to do with your major
College is more than just getting your degree, learn something entirely different than what you expected to learn. Sign up for the “Beyonce Feminism and Rihanna Womanism” course (Yes, that’s a real thing)!
4. Take a picture and have a conversation with the person who is your school mascot, they probably have some fun stories to tell.
Trust me, they have seen everything.
5. Cry at your graduation ceremony, you achieved something great, then do a shot!