Summer is in full swing and we want you to enjoy every minute of it before you have to hit the books again. If you haven’t tried one of these five summer hacks, you may be doing it all wrong. Check them out make your summer a little easier and whole lot better.
1. Turn up at the pool and boost the music volume by placing your phone in a cup. It’ll help amplify your favorite summer anthem without having to bring out the speakers.
2. Ready for a cold one, but your six-pack is lukewarm from the store? Wrap the bottle in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer for a chilled drink in fifteen minutes.
3. Hide valuables and keep them safe while camping, at the pool, or beach, by storing them in an old sunscreen bottle. Just don’t forget the actual sunscreen. Safety first, friends.
4. Hey, it’s ok if you don’t own a Yeti cooler. Grab a plastic tub and a few pool noodles to make your own floating cooler to keep your beverages cold and close by at all times.
5. Too much fun in the sun? Do yourself a favor and fill an ice cube tray with aloe vera gel. Freeze the cubes for a couple hours for instant sunburn relief. Also, see number three.